£125.99 Inc UK Tax
£104.99 Tax Free Price
About the Bag:
Sometimes we go on long holidays, sometimes on shorter breaks. The new Kargo Bag is perfect for either as this is 2 separate bags that combine into 1.
Or 1 bag that splits into 2!
90 litres is the optimum ski bag size. Larger bags can be a bit difficult to manage and may mean that meeting the airline weight limit becomes an issue.
The Kargo is designed with this in mind and offers a total 90 litres of clothing, soft ski and snowboard kit, pack space, that will also accept ski or snowboard boots.
It is also rare in being a true convertible double-deck bag that can actually split into two and be used as two separate bags.
It's therefore ideal for shorter holidays when the Base can be used in isolation, or the Holdall thrown in the back of the car for a weekend break!
- Hideaway base closure zip for added security
- Lockable zips all round
- Rigid base
- Holdall dimensions suited to ski or snowboard boot carry
- Large hard-wearing, all-terrain, urethane wheels are protectively housed in plastic bodies
that in turn form part of the protective base
- Fully convertable 2 bags into 1
- Use modules separately or rejoin easily
- 3 alternative luggage combinations
- Multi-functional and removable straps for shoulder, back or hand carry
- Recessed, zip-away, telescoping, locking trolley handle
- Fully lined interior with mesh pocket
- Additional outer large document pocket
- Address tag and ID cards supplied
- Interior designed to accept our Dry Bag Airliner, Boot Airliner and Helmet Airliner
Holdall: 30 ltr
Base: 60 ltr
TOTAL: 90 ltr
- Holdall: 79cm x 38cm x 10cm
- Base: 79cm x 38cm x 20cm
- Combined: 79cm x 38cm x 30cm
4.5kgs combined (approx)
Checkout this months Fall LIne Magazine for a full review!