Slopestyle Zoom Roller
A shorter length, deeper equipment roller bag for snowboards and shorter skis with extra space for boots, helmets and other accessories.
- Short, deep equipment bag with space for two snowboards with bindings, two sets of skis with poles and a combination of both
- Added deepness gives extra room for accessories and clothing
- Starting at 145cm with an expanding double zoom which adjusts to fit snowboards and skis up to 155cm then 165cm
- Internal strap setup to secure snowboards & skis in place with SnoKart’s split padded divider to prevent damage
- Constructed to the highest standards with PFC free fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Designed to carry heavy loads with padded construction and a durable, water-resistant lining
- Padded handle and strap construction that is both strong and comfortable
- Lockable zips, address window and ID card
- Smooth-rolling wheels large enough to cope with snow and rough terrain
- G-Clip compression straps with webbing fixing points to allow the attachment of compatible SnoKart bags and accessories
- Internal utility pocket for tools and accessories
- Utilise space and protect contents further with the SnoKart Airliner range
The adjustable length, deep equipment bag uses its double zoom feature to take snowboards and skis from 145cm up to 155cm, then 165cm. It is spacious enough to comfortably fit two snowboards with bindings, two pairs of skis with poles and a combination of both, leaving enough space for extra clothing and accessories.
Constructed from a PFC free fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, and is supported with a padded, durable, water-resistant lining and padded handles which are reliable and comfortable.
The Slopestyle Zoom Roller features large, smooth-rolling wheels, making it easy to manoeuvre over rough terrain and snowy areas. The side G-Clip compression straps keep any contents locked in place while allowing the attachment of other SnoKart bags and accessories.
Internally, the Slopestyle Zoom Roller features securing straps and SnoKart's split padded divider to keep both snowboards and skis adequately secured and protected from damage during transit.
Use in conjunction with the SnoKart Airliner range to keep contents clean and protected.
145cm (extending to 165cm) x 35cm x 19.5cm
The SnoKart range is built to be a fully modular, smart luggage solution that makes getting to the slopes easy. From our range of Karts, through to our lightweight Airliners, all our products protect their contents and offer flexible solutions for transporting your gear seamlessly. All SnoKart bags are designed to be used together using a range of smart functions which allow for smaller bags and packs to be combined with larger, rolling styles, for a single-handed pull.Read More
At SnoKart, we believe we need to work together and protect our world. We can all see the effects that global warming is having on our environment and it is severely affecting our mountains. It's our obligation to reduce our environmental impact wherever we can.
As part of this obligation, we only use fabrics and coatings that are completely free of PFC and less impactful to the environment.
All SnoKart products are shipped in Low-density polyethylene bags made from 100% recycled polythene packaging.
We have built strong relationships with our factories and have worked with them for over 20 years. We work like a family and have grown together to improve our quality and design year on year. We have a strong ethical policy and we are commited to enuring workers are looked after in the best possible way.Learn More
Protect valuable equipment and contents further with the range of SnoKart Airliners. These bags are a genuine innovation that makes travelling with ski and snowboard equipment easier; they are strong enough for to transport equipment in-resort and pack down to be stored effortlessly.
SnoKart Airliner's are constructed from a ripstop fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, The Airliner range protects contents in storage, transit and against other equipment within a larger equipment bag, preventing damage.See More