Kargo 40 Case
Part of the best-selling Kart system, this 40l case is the simplest of the Kart system’s core components
- Single compartment with 40L of storage space
- Can be paired with the Kargo 60 Roller to make a 100l split roller, the Kargo 100
- Constructed to the highest standards with PFC free fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Designed to carry heavy loads with padded construction and a durable, water-resistant lining
- Patented Fidlock® magnetic connections provide quick and secure fixings
- Padded handle and strap construction that is both strong and comfortable
- Lockable zips, address window and ID card
- Webbing fixing points to allow the attachment of compatible SnoKart bags and accessories
- Utilise space and protect contents further with the SnoKart Airliner range
- Can be upgraded to the Kart 100 with the addition of the Kart 60 Roller
The SnoKart Kargo 40 Case is lightweight, simple and easy to use. It can be used on its own as a lightweight suitcase and combined with the Kargo 60 Roller to make a 100l split roller, the Kargo 100
Constructed from a PFC free fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, and is supported with a padded, durable, water-resistant lining and padded handles which are reliable and comfortable.
The Kargo 40 Case uses Fidlock® magnetic connections to provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by anodised G-Clips, which are robust and easy to use.
Use in conjunction with the SnoKart Airliner range to keep contents clean and protected.
Please note that the 3rd generation Kargo 40 Case is not compatible with older generation SnoKart® Kart systems.
80cm x 42cm x 15cm
The SnoKart range is built to be a fully modular, smart luggage solution that makes getting to the slopes easy. From our range of Karts, through to our lightweight Airliners, all our products protect their contents and offer flexible solutions for transporting your gear seamlessly. All SnoKart bags are designed to be used together using a range of smart functions which allow for smaller bags and packs to be combined with larger, rolling styles, for a single-handed pull.Read More
At SnoKart, we believe we need to work together and protect our world. We can all see the effects that global warming is having on our environment and it is severely affecting our mountains. It's our obligation to reduce our environmental impact wherever we can.
As part of this obligation, we only use fabrics and coatings that are completely free of PFC and less impactful to the environment.
All SnoKart products are shipped in Low-density polyethylene bags made from 100% recycled polythene packaging.
We have built strong relationships with our factories and have worked with them for over 20 years. We work like a family and have grown together to improve our quality and design year on year. We have a strong ethical policy and we are commited to enuring workers are looked after in the best possible way.Learn More
Protect valuable equipment and contents further with the range of SnoKart Airliners. These bags are a genuine innovation that makes travelling with ski and snowboard equipment easier; they are strong enough for to transport equipment in-resort and pack down to be stored effortlessly.
SnoKart Airliner's are constructed from a ripstop fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, The Airliner range protects contents in storage, transit and against other equipment within a larger equipment bag, preventing damage.See More