Kart Zoom Roller XC
A longer model of the core Kart Zoom Roller designed with cross-country skiers in mind. This longer model is fully compatible with the Kart system but allows equipment up to 210cm in length.
- Large equipment bag with space for two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both
- Extra space for accessories and clothing
- Starting at 180cm with an expanding double zoom which adjusts to fit skis and snowboards up to 195cm then 210cm. 20cm longer than the core Kart Roller Zoom
- Constructed to the highest standards with PFC free fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Designed to carry heavy loads with padded construction and a durable, water-resistant lining
- Patented Fidlock® magnetic connections provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by Black anodised G-Clips for added strength and stability
- Padded handle and strap construction that is both strong and comfortable
- Lockable zips, address window and ID card
- Smooth-rolling wheels large enough to cope with snow and rough terrain
- Webbing fixing points to allow the attachment of compatible SnoKart bags and accessories
- Utilise space and protect contents further with the SnoKart Airliner range
- Can be upgraded to the Kart 3 with the addition of the Kargo 60 Roller, then the Kart 6 with the Kargo 40 Case
The larger, adjustable length equipment bag uses its double zoom feature to take longer skis and snowboards from 180cm up to 195cm then 210cm. It is spacious enough to comfortably fit two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both, leaving enough space for extra clothing and accessories.
Constructed from a PFC free fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, and is supported with a padded, durable, water-resistant lining and padded handles which are reliable and comfortable.
The Kart system uses Fidlock® magnetic connections to provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by anodised G-Clips, which are robust and easy to use.
The Kart Zoom Roller XC features large, smooth-rolling wheels, making it easy to manoeuvre over rough terrain and snowy areas.
Use in conjunction with the SnoKart Airliner range to keep contents clean and protected.
Please note that the Kart Zoom Roller XC is not compatible with older generation SnoKart Kart systems.
180cm (extending to 210cm) x 42cm x 13cm
The SnoKart range is built to be a fully modular, smart luggage solution that makes getting to the slopes easy. From our range of Karts, through to our lightweight Airliners, all our products protect their contents and offer flexible solutions for transporting your gear seamlessly. All SnoKart bags are designed to be used together using a range of smart functions which allow for smaller bags and packs to be combined with larger, rolling styles, for a single-handed pull.Read More
At SnoKart, we believe we need to work together and protect our world. We can all see the effects that global warming is having on our environment and it is severely affecting our mountains. It's our obligation to reduce our environmental impact wherever we can.
As part of this obligation, we only use fabrics and coatings that are completely free of PFC and less impactful to the environment.
All SnoKart products are shipped in Low-density polyethylene bags made from 100% recycled polythene packaging.
We have built strong relationships with our factories and have worked with them for over 20 years. We work like a family and have grown together to improve our quality and design year on year. We have a strong ethical policy and we are commited to enuring workers are looked after in the best possible way.Learn More
Protect valuable equipment and contents further with the range of SnoKart Airliners. These bags are a genuine innovation that makes travelling with ski and snowboard equipment easier; they are strong enough for to transport equipment in-resort and pack down to be stored effortlessly.
SnoKart Airliner's are constructed from a ripstop fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, The Airliner range protects contents in storage, transit and against other equipment within a larger equipment bag, preventing damage.See More